D-LINK DCS-8600LH OUTDOOR CAMERA
D-link DCS-8600LH Outdoor camera now keeps an eye on your home inside and out with my dlink app. It also comes with full HD clarity of 1080p video quality and also works day and night. The user also uses in any weather condition because it comes with certified IP65 weatherproof. Now the user also uses the two-way audio. The user also uses the voice-command to the camera because it works with my dlink smart devices, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT. Here the user also gets the outdoor -rated cable and power adapter with a length of 7 m. It is also dirt and dustproof. The user can also use the My dlink app. Now it is straightforward to keep a close eye on your kids in the backyard pool or jacuzzi. You can also set up your camera with My dlink app and also do the firmware update.
SETUP OF D-LINK DCS-8600LH OUTDOOR CAMERA WITH WPS
- You can now unbox the box of D-link DCS-8600LH Outdoor camera.
- Now the user can also decide the place for the outdoor camera.
- The user now sets the outdoor camera at the perfect location.
- Here the user also checks the internet connection is working.
- In case the connection is weak, then the user can also fix it.
- You can also attach the power adapter with the camera.
- Now the user also sees the Green color light flashing, and then it means the camera is connected with power supply.
- The user uses the ethernet port and attaches the camera and router with them.
- You can also place your camera far from the electronic objects.
- The user also sets the camera on the ceiling.
- Here the user also searches the WPS button on the camera and the router.
- Now the user also pushes the WPS button on the camera and the router.
- It even starts catching the configuration of the settings.
- Your camera is now ready to use.
SETUP OF D-LINK DCS-8600LH OUTDOOR CAMERA WITH MY DLINK APP
- Unwrap the D-link DCS-8600LH Outdoor camera.
- Now the user also sets the camera at the best location.
- You can also check the internet signals.
- If the internet signals are weak, then the user even tries to fix it first.
- Here the user also attaches the power adapter with the camera.
- Now the light starts flashing.
- You can also open the play store.
- Here the user also checks My dlink app.
- Download & install it.
- Type all the details of the camera.
- Scan the QR code of the camera.
- It even starts catching the settings.
- Now the user also uses the camera and accesses all videos on the app.
MYDLINK PORTAL IN D-LINK DCS-8600LH OUTDOOR CAMERA
The user now needs to register the product. You can need to create a mydlink account in the camera set up wizards. After you create the account, then you can also access all the videos and pictures from anywhere. You can only need to sign with the account, then the user access all moments on the page.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF D-LINK DCS-8600LH OUTDOOR CAMERA WITH WEB DOMAIN
- You can also connect the camera and the computer.
- Both are on the same networks.
- Open the web browser.
- Go to the official website of D-link.
- Tap on the download center.
- Here you can also enter all details of your camera.
- Search the latest release firmware.
- Tap on it.
- You can also download it.
- Save in the file of your computer.
- Now you can write www.mydlink.com or the IP address is 192.168.2.0
- Here the user also uses the default username as the admin, and there is no password.
- Tap on advanced settings.
- Hit on the administration.
- Now you can upload the firmware.
- You can now use the latest firmware of the camera with security patches.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF D-LINK DCS-8600LH OUTDOOR CAMERA WITH MYDLINK APP
- Here the user also launches the play store.
- Now you can also check the mydlink app.
- You can now also download it.
- Launch the app.
- Type all details of your camera.
- Here the user also taps on the settings.
- Hit on the firmware.
- Now you also get the message about the latest release firmware.
- You can also use the latest firmware of your camera.
RESET OF D-LINK DCS-8600LH OUTDOOR CAMERA
- Search the reset button on the camera.
- Now hold the reset button with a paper clip for two seconds.
- The lights are also flashing.
- You can release the reset button.
- Here the lights are also calm now.
- Your camera is also in default settings.
- You need to set up the camera again.