D-LINK DCS-8526LH WIFI CAMERA
D-LINK DCS-8526LH WIFI CAMERA has full 360* views in full HD quality. There are also cinematic camera movements with pan and tilt technology. It also works at night, and it can also catch all action up to 16 ft. Now the user can even check-in day and even at night. Here is a Panorama view angle. There is also an automatic pan and tilt to follow and objects as it moves. It also comes with edge-based person detection. You can also record videos to a micro SD card in your phone or the cloud. There are also flexible connections that mean ethernet or wifi networks, and you can also use the two-way audio and speaker. It also supports ONVIF for regular recording with compatible NVR, VMSor NAS. You can also use the latest industry-standard 128-bit encryptions in D-LINK DCS-8526LH WIFI CAMERA. Now it is not easy to crack the password.
You can also use the Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. It also comes with the latest features, and it is the first choice of every user. The user can also easily set up the D-link camera. You can also set on the ceiling or the shelf; it all depends on the choice of the user.
SETUP OF D-LINK DCS-8526LH WIFI CAMERA WITH WPS
- You can now open the box of D-link DCS-8526LH wifi camera.
- Now you can also remove all the packaging material and discard it.
- Here the user can take an put the camera on the decided place.
- You can also use your ceiling or the shelf.
- The user can also attach the power adapter with the camera.
- Now the user can also add the ethernet port to your camera and your router.
- Here the user also checks the speed of your internet.
- If the speed is slow, then the user can also fix it.
- Now the user can also check the power of the camera is now on.
- If it is still off, then the user can also push the on/off button.
- The user also checks the power of the router is on.
- You can also locate the WPS button on the camera and the router.
- Now you can push the WPS button on the camera and then on the router.
- It even starts catching the configuration of settings.
- Your camera is ready and uses it to monitor all objects.
SETUP OF D-LINK DCS-8526LH WIFI CAMERA WITH MYDLINK APP
- You have a box of D-link DCS-8526LH wifi camera.
- Now open the can of D-link camera.
- Here you also check the internet signals.
- If the signals are weak, then fix it too.
- Attach the power adapter with the camera.
- Now the green color light blinks from the camera. It means the camera is working.
- If the green color light does not flash then, the user can also fix it.
- You can now open the play store on your device.
- Search the MYdlink app.
- Now download & install it.
- Open the MYdlink app.
- Enter all the information about the camera.
- You can see there is also a QR code on the camera.
- Please scan it.
- It even starts taking the settings.
WEB SETTINGS OF D-LINK DCS-8526LH WIFI CAMERA
- Your camera comes with built-in web settings.
- Now you can also quickly access the settings.
- Go to the camera.
- Open any web browser.
- The user can also use www.mydlink.com, or the IP address is 192.168.0.20
- You can now use the username as the admin, and there is no password.
- Now the user can also access the videos.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF D-LINK DCS-8526LH WIFI CAMERA
- The user attaches the camera with a computer.
- You can now open the web browser.
- Go to the D-link official website.
- There is a download center.
- Enter all the details of your camera.
- Now search the latest firmware.
- Tap on it.
- Download the latest firmware.
- Save in computer files.
- Now you can also write www.mydlink.com
- There is a username that is used as the admin.
- Now go to the advanced settings.
- Tap on it.
- Upload the firmware.
- Now the user has the latest firmware.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF D-LINK DCS-8526LH WIFI CAMERA WITH MYDLINK CAMERA
- Open the play store.
- Now you can download the My dlink app.
- Launch the app.
- Enter all information on the camera.
- Tap on the settings.
- Go to the firmware update.
- Hit on it.
- The user now has the latest firmware of its camera with security patches.
RESET OF D-LINK DCS-8526LH WIFI CAMERA
- Locate the reset button camera.
- Now push the reset button on the camera.
- The user can now also use a paper clip to push the reset button.
- The led lights start flashing.
- Release the reset button.
- Now the user can see the lights are calm.
- Your camera is in default settings.
- Again set up the camera.