D-LINK DCS-8325LH HD CAMERA
D-link DCS-8325LH HD camera comes with the latest technology, and it is packed with many new features. It also offers the Advanced. Intelligent motion. Now the user can also personalize how the alerts are triggered. It also works with mydlink smart home devices, Amazon Alexa, The Goggle Assistant, and IFTTT. The user can now get the full HD clarity with a 1080p full HD Quality video at 30fps. Here the user can also record the videos, and you can view from any place. The user can easily see in the dark up to 5m. You can also check all activities form the mydlink app. Your all footages are saves in the cloud. It can quickly give you the personal detection alerts are dead useful in windows and doorways. Here the user can also set up the n-go zones for your valuable things.
CHECK FOLLOWING POINTS BEFORE SETUP D-LINK DCS-8325LH HD CAMERA
- Your D-link DCS-8325LH HD camera is located with the help of the wireless connection.
- You can place your camera in the right position.
- It is useful if you first check the thickness of walls, ceilings, or any metal objects because it affects the camera use.
- You can place the camera far from the walls and ceilings.
- The user can place its security camera minimum 3 to 6 feet far from any electronic objects also.
SETUP OF D-LINK DCS-8325LH HD CAMERA
- Open the box of the D-link DCS-8325LH HD camera.
- Discard the packaging materials from the box.
- You can now decide the place for your security camera.
- Now you can use the ethernet cable to connect with the D-link camera.
- The second end of the cable attaches to your router or extender.
- Here the user can also connect the power supply with the camera.
- Switch on the power supply.
- You can now see the green light start flashing, and it means the camera is connected with power.
- In case the Greenlights not flash, then the user can press the on/off button of the camera.
- Here the user can also check the signals of the internet.
- If the signals of the internet are weak, then fix it.
- After this, the user can now set up the camera.
WPS SETUP OF THE D-LINK DCS-8325LH HD CAMERA
- The user can now use the same network for the camera and router.
- Explore the WPS button on the camera and the router.
- First, the user can press the WPS button on the camera and then on the router.
- It takes two seconds to catch the settings.
- Now the lights start flashing.
- It means the connection between both devices is connected.
- In case the light is not flashing, then the user can change the place of the router.
SETUP OF D-LINK DCS-8325LH HD CAMER WITH MYDLINK APP
- You can unpack the pack of the D-link DCS-8325LH HD camera.
- Now you can also check your home network is working.
- If you see the signals are weak, then the user can fix it.
- Now the user can also attach the power adapter with the camera.
- The user can open the play store on your device.
- Download teh mydlink app .
- After this, the user can write the details of the camera.
- You can now scan the QR code of the camera.
- It starts catching the configuration of the settings.
- Here your camera is ready for use.
Mydlink Portal for D-link DCS-8325LH HD CAMERA
- The user now setup the camera.
- After this, the user needs to register with the D-link official website
- .It is a simple process.
- You can need to create the mydlink account.
- Now the user needs to enter the email for the account.
- Open any web browser.
- Here the user writes www.mydlink.com or the IP address.
- You can also enter the username is admin, and there is no password.
- Now the user enters register email.
- The user now access the camera from any place,
D-LINK DCS-8325LH HD CAMERA IF IT IS OFFLINE
Sometimes the user can see the D-link camera is offline. The user can check these points and fix it ;
- Check its internet signals, first.
- If the internet signals are weak, then first, you can fix it.
- Now you can also check the power of the camera is on.
- If the power is off, then you can press the on/off button of the camera.
- Here their user can also check all devices are connected well.
- You can restart the router also.
- Now your camera start working.
- If the user again sees the camera still offline, then you can reset the camera.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF D-LINK DCS-8325LH HD CAMERA WITH WEB DOMAIN
- You can now connect your router and camera.
- Here the user can also open the web browser.
- Now the user can go to the official website of D-link.
- You can now go to the download center.
- Here the user can enter the details of the camera.
- Now the user can check the latest firmware.
- The user can now click on it.
- Download the firmware.
- Save in the file of your computer.
- Open the web browser.
- Here the user writes www.mydlink.com or the IP address of the camera.
- Now the user can also use the username as the admin, and there is no password.
- Tap on the menu.
- Now you can upload the firmware.
- Here the user has the latest firmware of the camera.
RESET OF THE D-LINK DCS -8325LH HD CAMERA
- You can now search the reset button on the camera.
- The user can use the paper clip to press the reset button for two seconds.
- Now lights are blinking.
- Lights are calm after you release the button.
- Here your camera is in the default settings.
- You can again set up the camera for use.