D-LINK DCS -F1612 CAMERA.
D-link DCS-F1612 Camera comes with many new features. It is full HD at 1080 p.IT comes with an IR range of 20 m. The lens has come with 3.6mm/6mm.It gives support to AHD/CVI/CVBS. It also has 12V DC power. D-link DCS -F1612 comes with the DVSC software. It has nine channels for remote playback. The user can easily view the 128 channels and also supported the recording on your computer and came with a multi-screen display. You can easily manage your camera with the D-smart mobile app.
HARDWARE SETUP OF D-LINK DCS-F-1612 CAMERA
- The user can connect the ethernet cable with the network cable connector, and it is back of the D-link security camera.
- Now you can easily attach to the network.
- Attach the power supply to the DC power receptor.
- Here you can connect to the wall outlet. If the green light is flashing, it means the power is connected.
BEFORE SETUP FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- The user can check these points before set up its Dlink security camera.
- First, you need to check the thickness of the walls and the ceilings.
- It is always better to place the camera far from the metal and other objects.
- You can put your device at that place where the signals get directly.
- It is best if you placed the security cameras far from electrical things like a microwave and many more things.
WIRELESS PROTECTION SETUP OF THE DLINK DCS -F1612
- You can easily set up your Dlink camera with the help of the WPS button.
- First, you can need to find the WPS button.
- After this, you can press the WPS button for a few seconds.
- Now you can press the WPS button of your router also
- You can watch that there is blue light is flashing.
- It means the automatically connected.
- In case there is a green light, then there is a need to reboot the camera.
You can register with my dlink portal. You can create the account on mydlink. After this, you can easily access your Dlink camera from the web domain www.mydlink.com. After you can log in, then you can see on the screen of your computer.
INDICATION OF THE LIGHTS ON THE D-LINK DCS -F1612 CAMERA
GREEN; If there is an indication of the green light, then your camera is online, and you can easily use it.
YELLOW; If it blinks yellow color, then it means your camera is online, but the password is not correct. You need to enter the right password.
RED; If the color is red, then it means that the camera is offline, and you are not able to access it from anywhere.
FIXING THE TROUBLESHOOTING PROBLEMS IN D-LINK DCS-F-1612 SECURITY CAMERA
- If you can face the above problems then you need to check these steps;
- The user needs to check internet signals.
- The user can also need to restart the internet router.
- You can check the cable is connected well.
- The user is not able to access the camera, and then you reset your Dlink DCS-F1612 security camera.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF D-LINK DCS-F1612 FEATURE
- First, you need to open the web browser.
- Now open the www.mydlink.com, or you can enter the IP address 192.168.0.20
- You can enter the username here is admin, and there is no password.
- After this, you can click on the left-hand side of the settings.
- Click on it and download the firmware.
- Firmware of the camera takes a few seconds for the update.
- After you get the new firmware, you can also get new security patches.
RESET THE D-LINK DCS -F-1612 CAMERA
- The user can easily reset the Dlink DCS -F-1612 security camera.
- First, the user needs to find the reset button.
- The user can press the reset button with the paper clip for a few seconds.
- You can release the button. You can see the lights are flashing.
- After a few seconds, the lights come stable, and it means your Dlink camera is in default settings. If you want to know more, then chat with us.