D-LINK DVR -F2216-M1 CAMERA
D-link DVR-F2216-M1 Camera packed with many new features like you can also get Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage. It also supports 16CH,2 SATA. And also, they support smart playback and analytics. It comes with the DSVS software and comes with a multi-screen display. You can easily access from anywhere with the help of the D-smart mobile app and add many devices with a mobile app. You can freely live without any stress with the D-link cameras.
SETUP OF THE HARDWARE OF D-LINK DVR-F2216-M1 CAMERA
- Now you can connect the ethernet port with the network cable connection.
- Here you can attach with the network.
- The user can attach the power supply to the power receptor. It is located on the back of the rear camera.
- After this, you can connect to the wall outlet or with the power strip.
- If there is a green light, then it means the power is connected.
SOME STEPS BEFORE PLACE THE Dlink DVR-F2216-M1 security camera.
- You can place anywhere, but there must be no electric appliance near to the camera.
- You can place where the walls and ceiling are far from the place because it signals not to move directly.
- There is a must to place where the signals quickly move.
- Your security Dlink cameras are must be minimum 3 to 6 feet far from the walls.
D-LINK DVR-F2216-M1 SECURITY CAMERA SETUP WITH WPS
- The user can easily set up their security camera with the WPS button
- First, you need to unpack the D-link DVR-F2216-M1 cameras.
- Here you can locate the WPS button on your security camera.
- Now you can press the WPS button on your dlink security camera and your router.
- Now they can automatically be connected with the router.
- If the user sees the green lights, then need to reboot your camera.
You can need to register so that you can create my dlink account in the setup wizard. You can easily access your camera after enter the web domain in the web browser. The web domain is www.mydlink.com; after creating the account, then you can check your camera from anywhere.
LED STAUS ON THE D-LINK DVR-F2216-M1 SECURITY CAMERA
- If you can see the green light then it, means that your camera is online and you can easily use it.
- The user can see the yellow light, and then it means your camera is online, but you can enter the wrong password. Therefore there is a need to enter the right password to access the camera.
- If the user can see the red light, then it means your camera is offline, and you are not able to access the camera.
D-LINK DVR-F2216-M1 CAMERA INFORMATION;
Device Name; The user can easily give the unique name to its D-link DVR-F2216-M1.You need to go into camera settings, and here you go to the maintenance page, then you go to the admin page where you can easily change the name of the device.
Camera Password; You can quickly change the password. First, you need to click on the camera settings, and then you go to the maintenance section then go to the admin page. Now you can easily change the password.
Model No; You can easily see the model no of your Dlink camera on the screen.
Device No; The user can quickly check the device no in the camera settings.
MAC Address; You can easily find the MAC address on the screen.
Device Activation; The user can quickly find the device activation when the register with my dlink account
FIRMWARE UPDATE IN THE D-LINK CAMERA
- The user needs to open the web browser.
- You can enter the www.mydlink.com.
- Here you can see the option to download the latest firmware.
- Click on the firmware updates.
- After this, you can get new firmware in a few seconds.
- The user can also get many security patches.
RESET OF D-LINK DVR-F2216-M1 CAMERA
- The user sometimes faces problems in the settings; hence there is a need to reset the Dlink security camera.
- First, you can find the reset button on the Dlink camera. After this, you can press the reset button for a few seconds with the paper clip.
- Now you can see that the lights start shining; after a few seconds, it comes stable.
- Now it means your Dlink camera is reset.