WWW.MYDLINK.COM | 192.168.0.20 | DLINK CAMERA SETUP
D-link introduces many products, but now they also launch the D-Link security camera for security. You can easily use it in your homes and your offices also and can live freely after the D-link security cameras .D-link offer the IP based monitoring technology, which comes with audio and motion detectors in the camera. You can not need any extra hardware or cabling. They also analyzed and captured video and raised the alerts automatically, when they detect any suspicious activity is to be detected. The user easily reset with the www.mydlink.com
- It comes with DSVS software
- D-link security camera offers free surveillance to the NVR/DVR/IPC.
- You can easily take the live view of the 128 channels.
- It comes with nine channels of remote playback.
- It also supports the schedule or manual recording on your computer or laptop
- The D-link security camera also provides the Multi-screen display.
- You can also use the D-smart mobile app. The user can easily use this app to add more devices, and you can easily view live videos.
SETUP OF THE HARDWARE INSTALLATION (www.mydlink.com)
- First, the user can attach the ethernet cable to the given network cable connector, which is located on the back panel of the D-LINK security camera.
- After this, you can attach it to the network.
- You can now connect the power supply to the DC power receptor which is located on the rear back panel of the D-link security cameras
- .Now you can attach to your wall outlet or any power strip. When the green light is flashing, then it means power is connected.
BEFORE THE WIRELESS SETUP OF D-LINK CAMERAS CHECK THESE POINTS;
- The D-link wireless security camera is accessed with the use of the wireless connection.
- You can check before the set up of the cameras, and you need to check the thickness of the walls, ceilings, or any metal objects that can easily limit the use of the camera.
- The user can put their adapter and other network devices far from the walls and ceilings.
- You can position your devices; the signal moves directly through the wall or ceiling for the best signals.
- You can put your Dlink security cameras minimum 3 to 6 feet from any electrical device or any other appliances that generate Rf noise. Like microwave oven, cordless phones degrade the wireless connection or drop altogether.
WIRELESS PROTECTION SETUP OF THE D-LINK SECURITY CAMERAS
- The user can easily set up with the WPS button ;
- First, the user can locate the WPS button on the D-link security cameras.
- You can press the WPS button for three seconds.
- Here the blue color Led light blinks
- The user can now press the WPS button of its router for a few seconds.
- After this, there is be an automatic connection is established.
- If you see the green light is flash, then there is a need to reboot your camera.
Mydlink Portal (WWW.MYDLINK.COM)
Now you can register after this; you can create the mydlink account in the camera setup wizard. The user can easily access its camera from the web domain WWW.MYDLINK.COM. When you sign in the mydlink account, then you can see the screen.
STATUS OF D-LINK SECURITY CAMERA
- The green light indicates that your camera is online, and you can use it.
- If there is yellow light, it tells that your D-link camera is online, but the camera password is changed. Hence .you can need to new password to access the camera.
- If it is red, then it means your camera is offline, and you can not access remotely.
FIX THE PROBLEMS IF YOUR D-LINK CAMERA IS OFFLINE
- First, the user can check that your internet is working correctly.
- You can restart the internet router.
- You can also check that cable is connected correctly.
- The user can check that green light is blinking
- In any case, you can not access the camera then you reset the D-link security camera.
LIVE VIDEO ON THE D-LINK SECURITY CAMERA
- You can see the screen on the computer
- The live video click is select as a default.
- If the camera is seen, then the live video feed is displayed, then the video is showing at( 640 x480 ), and the user can view the camera from its computer then (320 X240).you see this resolution.
SETTINGS OF THE D-LINK SECURITY CAMERA (WWW.MYDLINK.COM)
- The user can easily access the camera settings
- Now you can open the camera configuration interface,
- Now you can click on the camera web page, and here you can enter the password which is listed on the camera setting page.
CAMERA INFO OF THE DLINK SECURITY CAMERA(www.mydlink.com)
Device Name; The user can give the unique name to your D-link camera device. Now you can click on the device name, and when you log in to camera settings. You open the maintenace>admin page, here you can change the device name.
Camera password; You can click on the camera settings, and now you can click on the show password, now the window open.Maintenace>admin page, here you can change your password.
mydlink no; You can see that mydlink number of your device is displayed.
Model no; You can also see on display the model number of your d-link camera.
MAC Address; It is also displayed on the screen.Device activated; The user can also see the time and date when you add your device to the mydlink app.
WEB SETTINGS USING WWW.MYDLINK.COM MENU ;
- The D-link camera comes with built-in web configuration utility is designed to allow easy access.
- First, you need to go to camera, here you need to enter the address www.mydlink.com or IP address 192.168.0.20 of your D-link camera.
- Here you can enter the username, which is admin, and the password is the same you can use in the setup wizard.
- You can click on it,
INTERNET CONNECTION SETUP WIZARD OF THE DLINK SECURITY CAMERA
- The setup wizard is to help you to connect your D-link camera with the internet.
- DHCP Connection; It can automatically attach to your dynamic IP to your device.
- Static IP Address; It allows you to enter the network setting manually.
- PPPoE Connection; Now, your d-link camera is directly connected to the internet with the DSL modem.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF D-LINK SECURITY CAMERA (www.mydlink.com)
- If your camera now configured for wireless, then there is a need to plug into your router.
- You can download the firmware of your D-link security camera from https://eu.mydlink.com/support
- You can now open the chrome web browser.
- Enter www.mydlink.com, or you can also enter the IP address 192.168.0.20
- Now you can enter the username, which is admin, and the password field should be left blank.
- Now click on it.
- Here you again click on the maintenance tab, and now you click on the firmware update on the left-hand side of the menu.
- Here you can click on the web browser and click again to upload button.
- It takes only a few seconds; after this, your Dlink camera reboots.
- You need to log in to the settings again.
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTION (www.mydlink.com)
Q; What can the user do if they forget the login username and the password?
A; If the user can forget the login username and the password, then the only solution is to reset your camera.
Q; How can the user set the admin password of the Dlink security camera?
A; The user can open the web browser. Now they enter the IP address 192.168.0.20, or they enter www.mydlink.com Here they enter the username, which is an admin here, and the field of the password is left blank. Click on it. Again click on maintenance and the left corner there is admin. Here you can enter the new password after this; you can re-enter it. Click on it and save it. In case you forget the administration password, then there is a need for the reset
Q; How can the user reset the Dlink security camera?
A; The user can reset the Dlink camera very quickly. First, you need to locate the reset button on your Dlink camera. Now you can press the reset button with the paper clip for a few seconds. After this, you can see the lights start blinking; in a few seconds, it comes stable. It means your Dlink camera is in default settings.